48 million hits in 48 hours for one stunt!! Some of the most creative minds in the events sector all in one company!! Global recognition across multiple sectors including the Automotive sector. Sound like an organisation you would like to join?
The HSE recruitment network is currently searching for a Group Head of Health and Safety. Reporting into the Group COO you'll be working very closely with the Clients across the Globe, you will take lead on all aspects of Health and Safety strategy and spear head the safety culture to new heights.
To be considered for this chance to become the Group Head of Health and Safety at a premier organisation:
You must have experience working in a Head of / Senior Health and Safety Manager capacity ideally within an events, entertainment, media or exhibitions environment along with experience of dealing with local authorities and client facing projects.
• NEBOSH qualified or equivalent. CMIOSH membership would be advantageous.
• Have previous experience of developing and implementing safety management systems.
• You'll be an excellent communicator with strong influencing, relationship building skills and leadership qualities and excellent attention to detail.
• International travel will be required in this role so an ability to travel is also required.
Your role as Group Head of Health and Safety:
• Involved in the pre-planning stages, project risk assessment, Health and Safety project plans
• Advising on company Health and Safety procedures, advising teams on ensuring compliance throughout projects and carrying out safety audits.
• You will also be responsible for maintaining accident and incident record systems, investigating accidents or incidents where required and making any necessary reports to statutory bodies.
• You will also be responsible for advising Regional and Group Boards on any incidents that occur or hazards that may have implications for other areas of the business.
• You will make health and safety inspections of workplaces and sites, ensure Health and Safety policies are maintained and updated as required and will be responsible for creating and delivering Health and Safety Training Programmes.
Shortlisting deadline 17th of October.
With an excellent package n off this role really is a rare gem and we are looking for inspiring Safety professionals to apply.
Please contact Chris Rowlands on 0121 454 500 for further information